Temporomandibular Joint Pain
- TMJ or Temporomandibular Joint Pain – Explore the root cause so that the right approach can help!
- Jaw overbite/underbite.
- Wisdom teeth issues.
- Facial or neck trauma – from motor vehicle accident.
- Extreem anxiety.
- Grinding of teeth during sleeep.
- Missing teeth or severe gum disease.
- Ill fitting dentures.
- Malignant hypertension.
- Head, neck or upper repiratory cancers.
Botox treatment to masseter muscles of lower face.
Dental evaluation for crowns, implants, tooth extractions or braces.
Have questions in the meantime?